Whether your firm is looking for a team building project or community involvement activities, the TLC for Kids Sports program promises to be a rewarding experience for your employees.
“It was a very heartfelt, wonderful event. It’s great to see all these families out here who are going to benefit from the refurbishment of the fields. It takes me back to when my son played baseball and it’s such a great cause. There are so many people that have dedicated time and effort to come out and make this great for the kids. We would gladly sponsor this program again!” - Trish Drew, Jenkins Insurance Group (Corporate Partner)
Why Sponsor a Youth Sports Field?
- Positive Impact for Youth
- Community Outreach
- Broad Media Exposure
- Employee Involvement
With former 49er All Pro Tight-End, Brent Jones, as the spokesperson for the campaign, the TLC for Kids Sports program is a high profile/high impact community effort. Positive results are guaranteed!
Corporate Partners of the TLC for Kids Sports program will be included in a fully integrated marketing/PR campaign on-air, on-line and on-site.
The TLC for Kids Sports program is looking for companies and individuals committed to improving youth sports in Northern California.
Sample Corporate Partnership Elements:
- Acknowledgement during the TLC for Kids Sports "Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony"
- Recognition on the TLC for Kids Sports website for the duration of the current project window
- Autographed football from Former 49er Hall of Famer - Brent Jones
- Sponsor signage featured at the upcoming TLC for Kids Sports "Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony"
- VIP Sports Experience (Elements vary, depending on time of year and sponsorship level)
- Meet and Greet with Brent Jones
- Meet and Greet with a KNBR on-air personality
- Recognition in TLC for Kids Sports program promotional spots airing on KNBR
- Dedicated :30-second commercials for your company airing on KNBR